World Health Daily is published by World Health Team. The Editor and Chief is J. Patrick Green.
12 Deadly Foods
The 10 Bad Foods To Avoid + 2 1. Wheat - bread, pasta, sauces, pizza, baked goods, crackers, etc.
2. Barley - beer, soups, etc.
3. Rye - bread, bourbon, whiskey, etc.
4. Oats - cereals, breads, cookies, etc.
5. Cooking Oils - sunflower oil, corn oil, olive oil, peanut oil, canola oil, etc.
6. Fried Foods - chicken, meats, stir frys, french fries, onion rings, etc.
7. Nitrates / Nitrites - cold cuts, bacon, processed ham, etc.
8. Potato Skins - Skins of potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes Processed Foods - anything in a plastic container, box or can, etc.
9. Burned Fats / Well Done Meats - barbeque, char broiled steaks, etc.
10. Carbonated Drinks - soft drinks, bottled water, beer, champagne, etc. around meal time
11. Corn Syrup / High Fructose Corn Syrup
12. Artificial Sweeteners and Additives
Our Commitment To You
90 Necessary Nutrients
60 Essential Minerals